Graphic Designer Wanted
We’ve got an exciting vacancy available for a Graphic Designer. If you love all things design and digital; and want nothing more than the opportunity to produce award-winning work and be part of great team – we would love to hear from you.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
An experienced creative
With at least 3 years behind them or relevant experience, who craves producing award-winning work. Agency experience is preferred. Healthcare experience would be advantageous.
That can conceptualise and develop concepts and storyboards to a high-quality finish. The ability to write strong and compelling headlines as part of the conceptualisation process is also desirable.
A confident communicator
That can articulate his / her ideas with written rationales as well as verbally.
A strong designer
That can produce innovative and engaging layouts, has an eye for typography, strong attention to detail, and can see jobs through from conceptualisation, design and artwork to print.
A branding buddha
That understands what it takes to develop a world-class brand from the ground-up and has the creativity, originality and design skills to do that.
A digital native
That can design for responsive web layouts and has a good understanding of the digital world. Skills in Adobe XD, Sketch, WordPress or any other web-design software is desirable.
That is up to speed with the latest trends in design, digital and technology and actively seeks to advance their knowledge and skills.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
A great working culture
We’re a small but close team that believe that when people are happy they produce the best work. So, we work hard but we have some fun along the way.
Opportunities to create award-winning work
We work with some big names in the Healthcare industry and produce campaigns at a global level, so we enter awards – and have won quite a few!
Work from home
Due to COVID-19 we’re all working from home at the moment, and this will continue for the foreseeable future until such time as the situation improves.
We work with some great clients across Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology. Our clients include the likes of Elanco, Ceva, Capital FM, Global Radio, Exonar and Alpha Vet Tech.
The successful candidate will take advantage of 20 days holiday, private healthcare, and a workplace pension after the completion of a successful 3-month probationary period.
OUR BRAND VALUES
Could you live and breathe these values?
- We go above and beyond to ensure we always meet our clients’ expectations
- We care about each other and support one another to reach the highest standards
- We’re determined to make MBC successful and go the extra mile to do so
- We push our own boundaries and our clients’ to encourage innovation
- We challenge our clients and each other to get the best result from every brief
- We don’t just deliver what’s expected, we also consider the unexpected
- We’re true to ourselves and have confidence in our talent and abilities
- We’re honest and open in our interactions with our clients and with each other
- We have the best interests of colleagues and clients at heart
- We love what we do, and strive to create the best work, no matter how small or big the brief
- We’re mad about creative, keep an eye on current design trends and always try to be at the top of our game
- Our passion translates into proactivity, to enhance clients’ businesses and our own
BE PART OF OUR VISION
We want to hear from you if:
- You’re dedicated to the cause of creative excellence
- You’re bold enough to challenge convention
- You’re genuine enough to put clients first, and
- You’re passionate enough to go above and beyond for the sake of your work
Posted by Rosh.